WHAT ARE COOKIES
The cookie is an information file that is automatically placed on the hard drives of users’ computers or mobile devices when they access certain websites. The cookie identifies the browser program on the server, allowing the storage of information on the server, in order to improve the users’ experiences.
The information collected relates to Users’ navigation preferences, namely how Users access and use the website, the zone of the country through which they access, etc., not including information that identifies them, but mere generic information.
Most browser programs are set to accept cookies, although it is possible to configure the browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, as described below. It should be noted, however, that if certain cookies on the website are refused cookies may not function properly.
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser.
Please note, however, that disabling cookies may affect, in part or in full, your browsing experience on the Site.
You can set cookies in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. Here are the ways to disable cookies depending on your browser:
Cookies settings in Internet Explorer: To disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar until the phrase “Block all cookies” appears.
Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox: to disable cookies in Firefox:
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Cookies” section, turn off the “Accept cookies from sites” option;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
Cookie settings in Chrome: To disable all cookies in Chrome:
- Click “Settings” in the toolbar;
- Click “Show advanced settings”;
- In the “Privacy” section, click “Content Settings”;
- Select “Block data settings from websites”
- You can change the following settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies;
- Block cookies by default;
- Allow cookies by default;
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the Internet browser;
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains;
Cookies settings in Safari Web and iOS: to disable cookies in Safari Web and iOS:
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never.”
Other Internet browsers (browser): please look in the “help” menu of the internet browser or contact your provider.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, where you can find information on how to manage your settings for various browsers.
Consulting House reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, to change, add, update or partially or totally eliminate this information about cookies.
You should periodically check this page to confirm that any updates or changes have been made.